Friday, August 13, 2004

It's Friday the 13th....and My Birthday!

It's not easy having your birthday fall on Friday the 13th, but so far so good!

Actually, I've been pretty lucky already. The Hurricane forced the cancellation of some of the Senatrix's flights, so we will get to spend some quality time celebrating the arrival of my 30th year. I hope you folks down in Florida are riding it out ok. Having lived through Andrew, I know how rough these storms can be.

Posting will probably be light today and tomorrow, as this blog is the one little secret I keep from the 'Trix, and with her around I will be hard pressed to sneak a few entries in. Plus, she got me an ipod as my present, so I'm sure that will keep me busy too!

But I'm not complaining. Tonight it's steak and wine with my gal and my friends, and tomorrow a rare weekend on the town. All in all, not too shabby.

Catch y'all soon. And remember: don't trust anyone over 30!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home