Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Posting will be light, and entries will be short....

For the next couple of days. I am moving to a new hosting service, and I have acquired a new domain. The new web-site design is nearing completion, but since I may not be importing my archives from this site to the new one, I don't want to post some of the entries I have been thinking about, as I want some good material to use to break the new site in with.

I will post a referral link when I get the new place up and running. It shouldn't be too long now.

In the meantime, I will probably add a few quick entries so that all 3 of my devoted constituents (you know who you are!) can rest easy knowing that their elected representative is still on the job.

Finally, if you left me a comment to an earlier post, I have gone in and responded to all of them, so feel free to check to see if I answered your questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home